MiniBee – board overview – revision D
Revision D of the board has a few minor improvements on revision B:
- An additional LED on pin D4 for status indication.
- RX and TX also available on the output pin header.
- All bootloader programming pins broken out in the middle of the board
Overview of the board:
- 6 analog inputs: A0, A1, A2, A3, A6, A7
- 8 digital inputs or outputs: D3 and D5 to D11
- PWM (“analog”) output, at pins D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- I2C communication: SDA (A4), SCL (A5)
- Serial I/O: RX, TX (to XBee)
- Power input (between 3.3V and 5V), through battery connector and coin cell battery
- Regulated power output: 3.3V, GND
The pin outs on the header are from left to right:
GND - RX - D5 - D7 - D9 - D11 - A6 - SDA - A2 - A0
3v3 - TX - D3 - D6 - D8 - D10 - A7 - SCL - A3 - A1