1) Intense movement: time scales of 10-20 min within performance, body-based Context. Explore the dynamics and qualities of different types of sensed movement.
2) Environmental Data: should develop in 1 afternoon, involve media that evolves over 6 days
3) Growth Model: Develop something that will grow over 6 days. Find a way of representing/amplifying that growth with media
4) Sonify/Visualize All Nodes: use as much data from the network as possible.
5) System Dynamics: design of a closed loop system. The system has internal dynamics that can be perturbed by the outside and affects it’s dynamics for a time before returning to it’s inital state.
6) Micro Movements, Micro Behaviours: Accumulation of actions that build to a scene, then a series of subtractions which break down the scene.